LEGAL DESCRIPTION: The W/2 SW and the W/2 E/2 SW of Section 27, T2N, R2E,
Murray County, Oklahoma.
LOCATION: From South Wynnewood I-35 Exit #64 go East on Hwy. 17A approx. 2 1/2 miles to Hwy. 77, then go South on Hwy. 7 approx. 1 mile to Red Gate Ranch Road #1660, then go East on Red Gate Ranch Road 3 ½ miles to the SW corner of 120 acres. Land lays on the North side of Red Gate Ranch
LAND: * Rollings Hills
* Approx. 100 acres mature Oak Trees
* 3 Creeks
* Approx. 900’ to 1,000’ elevation
* 1,980 feet of frontage on County Road
* 2.5 acre lake engineered and staked ready to build (overflow could provide Duck habitat)
* Trails from East side to West side
UTILITIES: Electricity and Rural Water are available.